Step2: You will be prompted to another page where you have to enter the following details
1) Name of Applicant (As per Matriculation/SSC Certificate):
2) Name of Father (As per Matriculation/SSC Certificate):
3) Sex :
4) Applicant Category :
5) Applicant Sub-Category :
5.1: Ex-Serviceman Enter total length of Service rendered in Armed Force:
5.2: Serving Govt. Employee (With at least 3 yrs. of service) :
6) Date of Birth (As per Matriculation/SSC Certificate) :
7) Year of Passing in 10+2 Exam:
8) Percentage of Marks in 10+2 Exam:
9) Name of Recognised Board / University :
10) Whether Studied English in 10+2 Std.
11) Whether Studied local Language of the State / U.T. of the Postal Circle concerned or Hindi as a subject atleast in Matriculation Level :
12) Nationality Indian :
13) Mobile No. (Only 10 digits, don't prefix '0') :
14) Email ID :
(B) Complete Address for Correspondence:
15) Address Line 1 :
16) Address Line2
17) Address Line 3 :
18) City / Town :
19) PIN Code :
20) State / U.T. :
(C) Postal Circle Applied For
16) Postal Circle: (Select from drop down menu)
(D) Post Applied For
17) Preference can be selection from among (PAPO, SARMS, PASBCO, PACO-RO, PAFPO, PAMMS, PARLO)
(i).1st Preference (ii)2nd Preference (iii).3rd Preference
(iv).4th Preference (v).5th Preference (vi).6th Preference
(E) Preference of Division / Unit
18) A total of 10 preference will be asked.
(F) Examination City
19) A total of 03 preferences will be asked.
20. Declaration - Click tick in the box
Step 3: Click Save Data. Now a message will be shown as follows " Your Data Saved successfully. Please upload Photo and Signature."
Step 4: Click on the button Upload Photo/Sign situated near the button "Save Data" as shown in Screen Shot. A pop up box will open (If pop up is blocked click on the box and enable it). A screen as shown in the below screen shot appears.
Step 10: On successful LOGIN the following page will appear where he/she finds the links PRINT CHALLAN TO PAY FEE, CHECK PAYMENT STATUS & PRINT REGISTRATION SLIP.
Step 11: Click on Print Challan to generate challan for payment of fees. On clicking link for “PRINT CHALLAN TO PAY FEE” applicant generates FEE Challan needed to pay FEE. It has to be printed using a Laserjet or Inkjet printer ONLY on an A4 size sheet. The screen shot of the challan is shown below.
Click Here to see name of ePayment Post Offices). Applicant is required to carry hardcopy printout of FEE CHALLAN (Three copies one A4 sheet) to one of the ePayment Post Offices and pay FEE in CASH. The sheet contains Three copies of challan. Two copies will be collected by the Counter and applicant can retain Applicant’s Copy for future reference. On payment of FEE in CASH Applicant will get a paper RECEIPT which is also to be retained for future reference. Before leaving Counter, Applicant is required to match Registration details printed on the RECEIPT with FEE CHALLAN for its correctness.
Step 13: Login and Check payment status. For checking the “Payment Status” Applicant is to LOGIN after 3 days. If your payment till then has not been reflected in the Registration System, to do enquiry applicant can send a query on the email ID email@example.com. If Payment Status is “Paid” you may proceed to next for printing of Registration Slip.
Step 14: Print Registration Slip. On getting status of “You have PAID the FEE”, applicant is required to print REGISTRATION SLIP for future reference.WITH THIS REGISTRATION PROCESS COMPLETES.
Source : http://www.currentaffairs4examz.com/